Studies have suggested, financial capacity often declines with age, even as confidence in our financial decision-making tends to increase. That’s a dangerous combination, especially if clinical dementia is diagnosed. In a recent Nerd’s Eye View guest post, Steve Starnes, MBA, CFP® describes the role financial advisors can play in protecting and guiding individuals and families as they manage cognitive decline.[read more]
- Steve Starnes Advises Advisors on Helping Clients With Diminishing Mental Capacity
- Anastasia Wiese Shares 3 Free Money Management Tools on WZZM-TV’s “13 on Your Side”
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: How Should You Invest a Lump Sum of Cash? Steve Starnes Offers Answers.
- The New York Times Quotes Steve Starnes on a Growing Challenge: Retirees Caring for Their Aging Parents
- Grand Rapids Business Journal Features “Influential Woman” Anastasia Wiese