Have you ever ended up with a lump sum of cash you don’t plan to spend anytime soon? Whether you’ve sold a business, received a windfall, or just been a good saver, it’s nice to have “extra” cash on hand to invest toward the future. That said, it can be stressful to decide: Should you invest it all right away, or spread it out over time? In his June 30 GRBJ article, Steve Starnes, CFP® offers answers that may surprise you.[read more]
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: How Should You Invest a Lump Sum of Cash? Steve Starnes Offers Answers.
- The New York Times Quotes Steve Starnes on a Growing Challenge: Retirees Caring for Their Aging Parents
- Grand Rapids Business Journal Features “Influential Woman” Anastasia Wiese
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Anastasia Wiese Discusses What to Make of an Inverted Yield Curve
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Steve Starnes Covers a Common Concern: How Much Should You Spend in Retirement?