Financial advisor Anastasia Wiese, JD, CFP® is already a familiar face at GWM, but now she’s also more familiar to the wider community. As part of its ongoing “Influential Women” series, the GRBJ interviewed Anastasia in an April 30th Q&A. Covering insights from wise to whimsical, Anastasia shared interesting tidbits about herself, her family and her career – including how she negotiated for gas money as a teenager.[read more]
- Grand Rapids Business Journal Features “Influential Woman” Anastasia Wiese
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Anastasia Wiese Discusses What to Make of an Inverted Yield Curve
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Steve Starnes Covers a Common Concern: How Much Should You Spend in Retirement?
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Anastasia Wiese Sheds Light on the Roth 401(k)
- Grand Rapids Business Journal Quotes Steve Starnes & Stephanie Mushna on Estate Planning for Millennials