As a traditional time for family gatherings, the holidays also can be a good time to hold meaningful conversations about helping out (or being helped by) loved ones – especially if a family member is experiencing memory loss or other signs of dementia. In a GRBJ November 2018 article, Steve Starnes, CFP® offers practical advice on how families can approach care-giving conversations, while remaining sensitive to the delicate challenges involved.[read more]
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Steve Starnes on Money & Memory Loss During the Holidays
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Steve Starnes CFP® Authors a Financial Planning Article for Widows/Widowers
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Ellie Winter Offers Tax-Efficient Charitable Giving Advice
- Steve Starnes, CFP® Co-authors a September 2018 Cover Story for the Journal of Financial Planning
- Grand Wealth Management News: Ellie’s Retirement!