We bring a professional approach to financial planning and investment management that is focused on what is important to you.
Jeff chose to start an independent firm rather than join a large firm. He notes, “I sought an atmosphere where I could focus on taking care of clients without the pressures of working for a firm that emphasizes sales.” He began with 12 clients and roughly $27 million of assets under management; the firm has since grown to over $340 million of assets under management (as of March 2019), with greatly expanded resources and service offerings.
Steve Starnes joined in 2015 after spending more than 10 years as a financial advisor in the Washington, DC area.
Grand Wealth Management provides:
- Comprehensive and thoughtful wealth management services for a select group of personal clients, and
- Investment advisory and management services for our institutional clients and partners.
We are committed to:
- A client-focused approach that starts and ends with a thorough understanding of our clients,
- A fee structure for our services that is transparent, fair and aligned with our clients’ best interests,
- A disciplined and structured approach to all aspects of investment management and financial planning, and
- A standard of care for our clients designed to exceed their expectations and tailored to their unique needs.
As fiduciaries to our clients, we have always strived to provide professional advice in the best interest of clients. It’s what we do.”
— Jeff Williams
Grand Wealth Management