As a traditional time for family gatherings, the holidays also can be a good time to hold meaningful conversations about helping out (or being helped by) loved ones – especially if a family member is experiencing memory loss or other signs of dementia. In a GRBJ November 2018 article, Steve Starnes, CFP® offers practical advice on how families can approach care-giving conversations, while remaining sensitive to the delicate challenges involved.[read more]
- Steve Starnes Advises Advisors on Helping Clients With Diminishing Mental Capacity
- Anastasia Wiese Discusses How Asset Location is Important to Portfolio Growth in a Recent GRBJ Article
- Anastasia Wiese Shares 3 Free Money Management Tools on WZZM-TV’s “13 on Your Side”
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: How Should You Invest a Lump Sum of Cash? Steve Starnes Offers Answers.
- The New York Times Quotes Steve Starnes on a Growing Challenge: Retirees Caring for Their Aging Parents