In a June 25th Grand Rapids Business Journal column, Anastasia Wiese, JD, CFP® described how current uncertainties may expose retirees to “sequence risk,” or the risk of encountering negative investment returns early in retirement. Specifically, the random sequence — or order — in which you earn your returns early in retirement can impact your lasting wealth. How does sequence risk work, and how can you manage it if it happens to you?[read more]
- Anastasia Wiese Shows GRBJ Readers How to Tend to Retirement with a Target-Date Fund
- Steve Starnes Describes Effective Advisor Qualities in GRBJ
- Anastasia Wiese’s GRBJ Commentary: Pay Off Debt or Invest?
- Anastasia Wiese’s Corp! Commentary: Women Finding Work/Life Balance During Pandemic
- Three Upside-Down Investment Insights