It’s been approximately a decade since the Great Recession began. By year-end 2008, the U.S. Federal Reserve (the Fed) had lowered the target federal funds rate to near-zero and embarked on an aggressive quantitative easing campaign, hoping to resuscitate the economy with a big booster shot of lending, borrowing and spending dollars.[read more]
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Steve Starnes on Money & Memory Loss During the Holidays
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Steve Starnes CFP® Authors a Financial Planning Article for Widows/Widowers
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Ellie Winter Offers Tax-Efficient Charitable Giving Advice
- Steve Starnes, CFP® Co-authors a September 2018 Cover Story for the Journal of Financial Planning
- Grand Wealth Management News: Ellie’s Retirement!