In an August 29 GRBJ article, Steve Starnes CFP® offered a number of insights into the financial dilemmas faced by those who have been recently widowed. While you’re grieving, it can be difficult to make decisions about a barrage of seemingly critical questions. “Not so fast,” advises Steve, as he covers the financial activities that can, and probably should, be put on hold.[read more]
- Steve Starnes Advises Advisors on Helping Clients With Diminishing Mental Capacity
- Anastasia Wiese Shares 3 Free Money Management Tools on WZZM-TV’s “13 on Your Side”
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: How Should You Invest a Lump Sum of Cash? Steve Starnes Offers Answers.
- The New York Times Quotes Steve Starnes on a Growing Challenge: Retirees Caring for Their Aging Parents
- Grand Rapids Business Journal Features “Influential Woman” Anastasia Wiese