At the beginning of each year many people like to set goals for themselves, including financial goals. Steve provides tips on how to plan for the New Year. Most financially successful people spend less than they make, drive cars a long time, and seek out and follow professional advice. Planning for the future is also about more than money. At some point in our lives most of us will need help from others. Steve provides tips on how to talk with family about what is important to you if you ever need support or care in the future.
- Grand Wealth Management Celebrates 15 Years … and Counting
- Celebrating Grand Wealth Management’s New Bridgewater Place Office Space
- “West Michigan Woman” Features Anastasia Wiese’s 2020 Financial Insights
- Anastasia Wiese Helps Investors Spot Good Advice in a Recent GRBJ Article
- Steve Starnes Advises Advisors on Helping Clients With Diminishing Mental Capacity