At the beginning of each year many people like to set goals for themselves, including financial goals. Steve provides tips on how to plan for the New Year. Most financially successful people spend less than they make, drive cars a long time, and seek out and follow professional advice. Planning for the future is also about more than money. At some point in our lives most of us will need help from others. Steve provides tips on how to talk with family about what is important to you if you ever need support or care in the future.
- Anastasia Wiese Shares 3 Free Money Management Tools on WZZM-TV’s “13 on Your Side”
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: How Should You Invest a Lump Sum of Cash? Steve Starnes Offers Answers.
- The New York Times Quotes Steve Starnes on a Growing Challenge: Retirees Caring for Their Aging Parents
- Grand Rapids Business Journal Features “Influential Woman” Anastasia Wiese
- Grand Rapids Business Journal: Anastasia Wiese Discusses What to Make of an Inverted Yield Curve