At the beginning of each year many people like to set goals for themselves, including financial goals. Steve provides tips on how to plan for the New Year. Most financially successful people spend less than they make, drive cars a long time, and seek out and follow professional advice. Planning for the future is also about more than money. At some point in our lives most of us will need help from others. Steve provides tips on how to talk with family about what is important to you if you ever need support or care in the future.
- Grand Rapids Magazine Interviews Steve Starnes on Shifting Retirement Expectations
- Anastasia Wiese Featured in MLive, Offering Investment Tips During Inflationary Times
- It’s Never Too Early to Start Planning
- Anastasia Wiese Shares “Wine, Women, and Money” Advice in West Michigan Woman
- Evidence-Based Investing in Brief