Dementia presents a significant risk for clients. Medical research confirms that difficulty with personal finances is one of the first challenges people have in the early stages of dementia. This means a person can make really expensive mistakes before anyone notices there is a problem. It also means a financial advisor may notice a problem before others do. In this article, Steve provides innovative best practices for advisers to help and protect clients including communication tools, procedures, and how to get family members involved in the right way.
- Jeff Williams Commentates on Taking His First Sabbatical
- Grand Wealth Implements New Sabbatical Benefit
- Grand Rapids Magazine Interviews Steve Starnes on Shifting Retirement Expectations
- Anastasia Wiese Featured in MLive, Offering Investment Tips During Inflationary Times
- It’s Never Too Early to Start Planning