At the beginning of each year many people like to set goals for themselves, including financial goals. Steve provides tips on how to plan for the New Year. Most financially successful people spend less than they make, drive cars a long time, and seek out and follow professional advice. Planning for the future is also about more than money. At some point in our lives most of us will need help from others. Steve provides tips on how to talk with family about what is important to you if you ever need support or care in the future.
- Journal of Financial Planning: Steve Starnes Advises other Advisors on Long-Term Care
- WZZM 13 Newscast: Steve Starnes Talks Taxes and Charitable Giving
- Ten Financial Best Practices to Jump-Start Your New Year
- GRBJ Feature Article: Steve Starnes on Why Estate Planning Matters
- Congratulations Steve Starnes, Our Newest Principal