Dementia presents a significant risk for clients. Medical research confirms that difficulty with personal finances is one of the first challenges people have in the early stages of dementia. This means a person can make really expensive mistakes before anyone notices there is a problem. It also means a financial advisor may notice a problem before others do. In this article, Steve provides innovative best practices for advisers to help and protect clients including communication tools, procedures, and how to get family members involved in the right way.
- Journal of Financial Planning: Steve Starnes Advises other Advisors on Long-Term Care
- WZZM 13 Newscast: Steve Starnes Talks Taxes and Charitable Giving
- Ten Financial Best Practices to Jump-Start Your New Year
- GRBJ Feature Article: Steve Starnes on Why Estate Planning Matters
- Congratulations Steve Starnes, Our Newest Principal